My photo
I am a private collector and your direct source to purchase all types of wristwatches. From new, used, rare, and vintage I am able to source the entire spectrum of brands best suited for you and your budget. In most instances I can beat their bottom line and source pieces they don't. Don't hesitate to contact me no matter how small or large your tastes are.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Wristshot: 1990 Marathon Gallet and Co. Navigator

It's here!!

What a beautiful piece. In my previous post i mentioned that i disliked the newer all black versions made of composite materials because it lacked the heft. Well......problem solved!! Substantial difference in overall quality and wrist presence. Absolutely love the bead blasted case and the bezel which moves in both directions. The radiation logo and no date signifies that this watch means business. Keep in mind that this is not the reissue version(as indicated by the fatter crown) but the original version.

Below pics are featured on my 7.25-7.5" wrist with the military spec strap that was supplied with the watches.









No comments:

Post a Comment