My photo
I am a private collector and your direct source to purchase all types of wristwatches. From new, used, rare, and vintage I am able to source the entire spectrum of brands best suited for you and your budget. In most instances I can beat their bottom line and source pieces they don't. Don't hesitate to contact me no matter how small or large your tastes are.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Some goodies for sale soon!

Hey guys/gals!

I've been working real hard searching for all those timepieces that you've asked me to source so i apologize for the lack of posts. In the process of the requests i've come across some pieces that will be up for sale soon so be sure and check back with me. Keep the requests coming as their is no budget too large or small!

In fact i just picked up a piece on a whim for less than $50 which has now become one of my faves. The Casio AMW-320B blends that old school paramilitary look with the heftiness and size of today's larger style. This baby really has some wrist presence and looks like a dead ringer for the Chronosport UDT(Underwater Demoliyion Team) that was used by the Navy Seals in the 1980's.



pic courtesy of dick jagger via watchuseek.

No comments:

Post a Comment