My photo
I am a private collector and your direct source to purchase all types of wristwatches. From new, used, rare, and vintage I am able to source the entire spectrum of brands best suited for you and your budget. In most instances I can beat their bottom line and source pieces they don't. Don't hesitate to contact me no matter how small or large your tastes are.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Customized Seiko Sumo JDM SBDC001






Hey folks,
I have here a custom seiko sumo that has been professionally beadblasted and has the black date wheel mod. A stunning combo that really makes the watch stand out as a tool diver and gives it that military look. Open to ideas for a trade but i've had my eye on the Marathon JSAR for a while. Watch comes mounted on a Hirsch curved end leather. Box/Papers and bracelet were lost.....trust me i know!

All work was professionally done including the beadblasting and date wheel mod. Unfortunately i don't know if the piece has been pressure tested but i can attest that it has not seen any water from myself. I live in Chicago for god sakes and it gets too damn cold here!

As you know the sumo line features the 6R15 movement which i will attest runs extremely accurate. Will price this at SOLD with the trade value a bit more.

Pics below:

Specs taken from SeiyaJapan:
SEIKO Prospex 200M Diver 6R15 Automatic SBDC001
Ref: SBDC001
Listed price: 63,000 JPY
Movement: 6R15 23J Automatic
Hack function & Hand winding
Case: SS
Crystal: Hardlex
Lumi Brite: Available
Accuracy: +25/-15 sec per day
Waterproof: 200 m water resistance for divers
Anti-magnetic: Available
Power reserve: 50 hours
Diameter: 44 mm (without the crown)
Thickness: 13.3 mm
Crown: Screw-down crown

No comments:

Post a Comment